Research Missouri Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
1. Any installment that is traditional lender certified under parts 367.100 to 367.200 or section 408.510 will probably be allowed to produce loans and cost charges and interest as authorized under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
2. No charter supply, ordinance, guideline, purchase, license, policy, guideline, or any other government action of every governmental subdivision regarding the state, town, town, county, or any agency, authority, board, payment, department, or officer thereof shall:
(1) Prevent, restrict, or discourage installment that is traditional loan providers from lending under parts 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170;
(2) restrict, restrict, or discourage installment that is traditional loan providers from running in virtually any location where any loan provider whom makes loans payable in equal installments over a lot more than three months is allowed; or
(3) Create disincentives for just about any installment that is traditional loan provider from doing financing under sections 408.100, 408.140, and 408.170.
The provisions with this subsection shall maybe not apply the place where a charter supply or legitimate ordinance as of August 28, 2014, expressly relates to old-fashioned installment loan companies.
3. As found in this area, the next terms shall suggest:
(1) “Fully amortized”, the key, understood to be amount financed beneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, additionally the planned interest, thought as finance fee underneath the federal Truth in Lending Act, are paid back in significantly equal several installments at fixed intervals to meet the buyer’s responsibility;
(2) “Traditional installment loan”, fixed price, fully amortized closed-end extensions of direct customer loans.Continue reading